20 things Levi's jeans need to know!
Jeans Levi's is the world's first jeans. Many people fall in love when they touch. Levi's jeans have a long history of more than 140 years, so there are many interesting details. This time I will introduce you to the list of 20 Levi's jeans that you should know!
1. Levi's label, called "Paper Tag" and "The Two Hose Patch," from Levi's, produced the jeans in 1873. There were no such signage until 1886, over the next 13 years. Trademarks "The Two Horse Patch" to indicate the strength of Levi's jeans. The first sign was made of leather (cow) attached to the waist at the back right. And later changed to paper tags in the 50's because of the need to reduce production costs. Because of the high competition in this period.
2. Flag of the Levi (Flag Tab) mainly referred to the color of the label, such as the Red Tab or Orange Tab jeans Levi. What is more eye-catching than a piece of cloth. Red with white Levi's next to the back pocket of jeans. In fact, since 1873, no one has ever imagined and realized the importance of this brand's powerful innovation until 63 years ago. And white letters came in 1936.
3. Button Fly is made from the first Levi's jeans. This is an important detail of jeans Levi's 501 since 1873 and does not change. At one time there was a Levi's 501Zxx (Zip Fly) jeans, but it was necessary to change the 501 to zip to Levi's 502 instead. The details of the Levi's Button also interesting. much more.
4. Zipper Jeans. Technology was born in 1891, after Levi's 501 jeans with 18 years, but Levi's was not thought to use zippers with his jeans. For 74 years, in 1947, Levi tried to put a zip on Levi's jeans 501 and was named Levi's 501ZXX in hopes to attract women. Since western women have worn jeans for many years. And the women of the east coast look back. Jeans are not soft and not suitable for women.
5. Pocket Watch (Pocket Watch) is a small bag. It is an important piece of jeans Levi. In the past, this bag was intended for Pocket Watch Because of the time before the wrist.
6. Rivets are important pieces that make Levi's jeans. It was invented by Mr. Jacobs Davis to strengthen the jeans. In the past, many were posted. Like trousers pant And the back pocket of the pants. But to remove it. Due to customer complaints such as: Rivet When the cowboy wears to the fire around the fire. Sometimes it is heat accumulation. The ridge is hotter and hot to touch the cowboy brother's skin. The reason is to remove the rivet on the target.
7. Barley tagged foreign bar called "bar tag" Thai people called "sake". In fact, this word stands for "sack" is a zipper. It's the same in the corner of the back pocket of Levi jeans will rebound. But as the rivulets often destroy the furniture. To be broken or missing. So sit down and get a customer complaint. Levi pulled out the rim on the outside. Only left in the rim hidden inside. And yarn sewn at the corner of the bag. And later the rivet inside. The only sewing thread to sew only. The details are still black, sausage, sausage, sausage gold in the picture.
8.Curve of Levi's Arrow (Arcuates) Little is known about The two curves are very much. Because of the evidence. Levi's was burned down. When the Great San Francisco Earthquake Curves on the back pocket of this Levi jeans. Starting in 1873 and registering a patent in 1943, some of them were imagined as mountains or arches and arches, but more importantly it has become a symbol of Levi's jeans as long as today.
9. Orange yarn of the color of thread. There are many people wondering why Levi jeans use orange yarn to sew jeans. There is no evidence to show that. Since the story of Levi was burned out, but importantly, this orange yarn is notable when stitched into the blue Denim fabric blue.
10.The red Batman logo and the white Levi's are another emblem of Levi's jeans. Stand out from the competition. This symbol is from the top of the back pocket itself.
11. Single Stitched, we often call it "singles", it is a sewing machine. With plain thread Due to the limitations of the sewing machine technology, it was only possible in some parts of the world where single-stranded lace around the back pocket was discontinued in 1974.
12.Chain Stitched after 1974 at Levi's back pocket. Has been changed to thread sewing thread.
13.Back Belt, The Cinch. It has been used to adjust the waist to fit the wearer since 1873, because the belt was not used at the time and in late 1942, the belts began to play a role in the pants in 1944. The waist was removed from the back of Levi's jeans.
14. Code behind Button (Code Back Button) is the code that specifies the factory. Currently there are many around the world. Numeric codes will vary by country.
15. Care Instruction Tag This label is located inside Lee Jeans. Stitched to the seams. One side will specify how to clean the jeans. On the other hand, there are numerical codes which can indicate the place of production, date, year of manufacture, size and code of fabric.
16. V Stitched. V-shaped stitching. The purpose is to sew over the yarn. The chain walk along the bottom of the pants. To prevent it. Of the yarn, the chain may accidentally fall apart. This type of stitching will be available in Levi's Jeans, or LVC and LVC products.
17. Belt Loop started in 1944 with the back strap removed. In the beginning. The trousers on the back are not centered. It can not be stitched. The fabric is very thick.
18. Selvedg's red line are an important part of jeans that have been so popular today. The white edge and the red thread embedded. It was made by Denim and was discontinued in 1983.
19. Non Selvege seams After the breakout of the narrow red fabric in 1983, Levi began to enter the new sewing industry. The width of the weaving machine. The amount of fabric. After this, no more red jeans produced in America. But with the popularity of red jeans, it has to be re-production (Re-Production) Jeans red edge later.
20.Back pockets. Levi's jeans have only four cards, and many people think that the bag was added to the current 5 cards. Must be a Watch Pocket. Of course, it is not the right idea. The fifth bag of Levi's jeans. Back pocket on the left. It was added in 1901.
This is a list of 20 Levi jeans. Many people never know before, which in fact, each of these items are further subdivided into many. You do not have to do that jeans that it has anything interesting that much?
JeansZa encourages everyone to put jeans.